Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Stamp Sale - Great Bargains - Be Quick!!

Hi Blogging Friends,

In my quest for a clutter-free life I am cleaning out my crafty things and have decided to let go of some Stampin' Up stamp sets.  They are listed here with the price.  If you are interested please email me with the set/s you would like and I will get a postage quote for you.  They are all in great condition and have hardly been used.  First in, first served!!

Set 5 - $10
Big on Spring 



Set 10 - $15
Heard from the Heart


Set 11 - $15
Imagine



Set 15 - $20
Mixed (Some SU and some not)


Set 16 - $20
Sentiments





Thanks for looking,

Alicia xx

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, Oh wow you have so many stamps for sale hopefully they will make a hole in your collection anyone that buys will be getting a bargain take care! x