Thursday, July 24, 2014

Simple Scrapbooking with Multiple Photos - Fast and Easy


Hello Friends,

I hope you are having a beautiful week! The sun is shining here on the Gold Coast today which always makes me smile : )

Do you have a little group of photos from a special event? A birthday, happy memory, Mother's Day??? I had these cute little photos.  Ben took them in sequence when I opened my Mother's Day present from Nicky.  These little photos warm my heart and I wanted them to have a special page in my Project Life Album.  But I wanted something quick and easy...this is what I came up with...

How I made the Layout
1. I chose four matching papers
2. I chose four photos
3. I layered the photos onto 3x4 cards (2 per photo).
4. I chose to add doilies to two of the layered photos.
5. I added a couple of embellishments and a hand-written title.
6. I drew on borders with a white gel pen.

Thats it!!
I did this beside the TV with Nicholas watching me do it.  It was easy and quick! I slipped it in to my Project Life Album as a feature page to celebrate Mother's Day.

The products I used are:
  • Dreamy Paper Pad 6x6 Heidi Swapp
  • Project Life 3x4 cards but I cant remember exactly what kit they come from.
  • Heidi Swapp Hello Today Flair Embellishments
  • Heidi Swapp Dreamy Ephemera
  • Heidi Swapp Happy Chipboard stickers.
Thanks for visiting my blog,

Alicia xx

No comments: