Saturday, April 11, 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 27




This was a chocolate and orange challenge. Chocolates with orange filling are not my favourite chocolates - I am more of a peppermint or strawberry girl, but this challenge was loads of fun! I have never used chocolate and orange together on a card, but I love the colours together on the cards I have seen at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge Blog. I had a great time making my card, collecting all the papers and embellishments I could find in brown and orange and putting it all together. I love colour challenges and the sketch was simple to make but when you added on all of the embellishments it turned into a very fancy card!

10 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is amazing, I really like it, the butterfly looks fabby, Have A Great Easter Weekend, Hazelxo

Cheryl said...

Stunning,I love this colour combo and sketch....you have done an amazing job on both!!!
xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Alicia I love the butterfly and your gorgeous embellishments thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Beccy said...

Great card the colours are so vibrant x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

simplyfairies said...

Wow this is a stunner!!

Tracy said...

Fantastic card. Love what you have done.

Mandy said...

Great card, love how you've done the butterfly.

Mandy

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous, i love this colour combo you have done a fab job hugs pops x x x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

hugs Jane x