Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Card


I am finally posting my baby card. I made this for my sister to give to her friend Nikki who has just had a baby boy - Bailey. It is their first child and Alli (my sister) asked me if I would make her a special card. I used a digi stamp from DigiStamp Boutique and the stamp is called "Thomas in Pram". I coloured it with my Stampin' Write markers and used papers from DCWV "The Sweet Stack". I stitched around the edges with blue thread and printed the "Congratulations" sentiment from my computer.
I am also excited to announce that I made the "Top 3" in a Magnolia Down Under Challenge...I was thrilled when I found out! I wish I had more time to make cards...look at the time already! Bed time again...I have so many card ideas jostling (is that a word?) around in my head lately and not enough time to get them out on the paper! Never mind...there is always tomorrow...Hope you had a happy Monday and your week is looking good so far.
Talk to you again soon.
Alicia xx

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So very cute Alicia,the image is beautifully coloured and I love those papers!!! This is a perfect baby card!
XX

LINDA said...

So Darling!! love the image, and the papers are just wonderful.. lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Amanda said...

This is beautiful Alicia. I love the image it is so cute.I hope your making a couple of this design.
Love Amanda

Victoria said...

Beautiful card, so delicate. So much effort too with the stitching

Victoria
x