Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friday Sketchers





I have been having a great time with my new heat gun and some embossing powders. I didn't realise how much fun there was to be had! I followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers. My first card (the rose card) was closer to the sketch. On the second card I made (the black and white one) I let loose a little and it turned out somewhat different, but I like it the best. On the rose card I used gold embossing powder on the black and white card I used both black and white embossing powder. The gold didn't show up very nicely in the photo.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad You are having alot of fun with your heat gun. Your cards look great, I am loving this black and white one, can't wait to see them up closely.
Love Amanda

Beccy said...

Hi Alicia

The cards look great, I love the black and white card, now you've started to play with your heat gun there will be no stopping you, theres double embossing, shrinkies, Ultra thick embossing just to name a few things to keep you playing!!!!!!!

Hugs Beccy x

Victoria said...

both cards are lovely but I favour the black and white one too!

You'll be addicted to shrink plastic next, great fun with the heat gun!

Victoria
x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards Alicia!!! I am glad you are having fun and there are so many more techniques for you to try,can't wait to see what you create!
xx