Monday, August 3, 2009

A Scrapbooking Page, Award and a New Challenge Blog

Well the last two days I have been working on this little project. Scrapbooking just doesn't seem to come easily to me...but I am prepared to keep practicing until it does! Goodness knows I have enought photos to practice with! LOL! I used the August Sketch from Sweetie's Sketches and I used some baby photos of me...sounds a bit self-focused, but I am enjoying the journey of learning about my childhood from talks on the phone to Mum about the photos as I scrap them and I think it is actually quite healing.

I also wanted to thank Linda and Victoria for passing me on the Circle of Friends Award. I saw it floating out there in the blogging world and was hoping it might come my way. Thank you so much for passing it on to me!
I will forward it on to:

Beccy
Lucinda
Amanda
Jeannie
Tomorrow is the 4th of August and that is the launch of the Delicious Diva Blog! I am so excited because it has felt like such a long wait till the launch! I have designed a card for it so why not pop on over and check it out...there are even prizes to be one if you are a follower.
Well this has been the longest post ever! I am off to bed...Hope you had a lovely Monday. Thanks for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Let me be the 1st to say you where and ADORABLE baby girl ! The photos are so sweet, I like how you scrapped them. :)
Congrats on the *Circle Of Friends* award, so much fun! Is Jeannie THE Jeannie of Dragonfly Journeys? You two are so cute!
Have a good week, I assume you are well enough to be back to school, I am sure the children are glad to have you back :) hugs...

Victoria said...

well weren't you a cutie then? You've made me want to get back into scrappin with this and your comment on my blog. I've only managed to complete 2 scrapbooks, I have so many empty ones, tons of papers and photos but no time!

Victoria
x

Jeannie said...

Well first of all - what an adorable baby you were (and still are), and your scrapbooking is great!

Congrats on the awards, and thank you for nominating me too! You're so sweet!

Also congrats on the designing of a card for the new blog! I will for sure be checking it out!

Peace and much Luv,
Jeannie

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful scrapbook page Alicia,such pretty colours and a fab LO!!! Great work!!
xx

Carol Dee said...

Oh what a cutie you where (and still are!) I love the pretty pink pages.
I see you sent an award to Jeannie of Dragonfly Journeys. She is a sweetie, too! (And my good dragonfly friend)Have a great week, hugs...