Monday, August 31, 2009

Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call



Over at Stamping with a Whiff of Joy, Katharina is looking for a new Guest Designer. I thought I might make a card and enter it. I wanted this card to be mainly white for a wedding card. I added a touch of pink and sliver to balance the look. I stamped the pink hearts and embossed the sliver hearts and "now and forever" sentiment. The bride I left mainly white and used Kindy-glitz to outline the lines in her veil and on her dress. I used flowers, pearls and a hat pin from my Pretties Kit and some pink lace ribbon.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, when did this get here , I was just catching up on my comments further down the page.THis is a beautiful card, good luck with the guest designer call.
Love Amanda

Annette Bowes said...

Such a beautiful card, the bride looks stunning, going to have to get some of this Kindy-glitz, love the Pretties Kit embellishments, wishing you luck in becoming a guest designer!! This card is a winner. Take CareX:)

Carol Dee said...

Very pretty wedding card, I see you have a wedding image now! Good luck with your entry. hugs...

Wilma said...

Very pretty card Alicia, I love the colours you have used :)

Cheryl said...

WOW stunning,I love the softness of your card!!! All of your embellies are beautiful,they add so much elegance!! Good luck with the DT call.
xx

Jeannie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and perfect!
A sure winner!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Cheryl said...

Very stunning card. Like the image and the colours you chose.

Cheryl

sweetbloominscraps said...

Alicia, she is adorable. Nice job! I love the pearls!