Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Delicious Diva Sketch Challenge

The third Delicious Diva challenge is here! This time it is a sketch challenge. I followed Kellie's sketch to make my card. I used SU Ruby Red and Whisper White Card Stock with Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. (I love this Bella Rose collection.) I coloured my Magnolia image with inks, water colour crayons, aqua painter and stampin' write markers and added the sentiment at the bottom of the image. I used chocolate chip ribbon for the bow on top of the lace punch. The flower was from my last order from Bizzy Becs.

I would love to see what you can do with this sketch. The other DT cards are gorgeous. Why not head over to Delicious Divas and enter this challenge. I will come and visit you and leave a comment.

2 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Love what you have done with the sketch, still got this one in my sketch book, love the colouring on the fence! Take Care X:)

Carol Dee said...

Bella Rose papers are so pretty. I like the sq. cards but seldom make one. (Extra postage) The fence with vines looks like spring is on the way too.