Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweeties Sketches LO


Happy Monday everyone. I am on holidays again, yay! How good are they? I spent the afternoon on this layout from Sweeties Sketches.

I used papers from the SU Love Sparkles Simply Scrappin' Kit. The colours are So Saffron, Regal Rose and Whisper White. The glittery objects in the photo are actually shells from the Seaside stamp set. They didn't photograph well in the first picture due to the light catching the sparkles, so I took a close-up photo.

I stamped them in Versa-Mark, added heat and stick powder, heated them up with the heat gun, sprinkled them in Dazzling Diamonds and then heated them again. I used my new stampin' roller from the mini catalogue. Hope you can get a good idea of what it looks like from these photos.

Thanks for popping over and visiting my blog.

I hope you have a pleasant evening.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

A fantastic take on the sketch,the soft colours and glitter are so pretty!!! Beautiful work!!
xx

Carol Dee said...

Awwww, how cute where you! The color sand sparkles are wonderful on this page. Enjoy your holiday! Hugs....

Jeannie said...

Yay for holidays!! Your layout is adorable!
The colors are perfect with this adorable picture and the sparkles are just perfect too.

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie