Friday, September 4, 2009

Sweeties Sketches - Sept Card



I am totally in love with the card sketch at Sweeties Sketches for September. I had a really fun time making this card. I do love this Sarah Kay image. I think she is so cute! I roughed most of the edges on this card to give it a country feel and used mainly warm-coloured card stock and papers. I made this card last night for my teaching partner Michelle. She teaches next door to me and it was her birthday today.
I have a busy day planned for tomorrow. I am going out for lunch and then out for dinner and a movie. Should be a good day. I am really glad it's Friday. Only two more weeks until School Holidays - yay! I can't wait.
I hope you are having a relaxing Friday evening. Thanks very much for visiting my blog.

6 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Absolutely gorgeous, just love those vibrant colours, how cool does she look, take careX:)

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE, have a fun weekend, hugs..

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,a fantastic take on the sketch....such a sweet image and fab colouring!!!
xx

Jeannie said...

What a fun card Alicia!
The colors work really great together,
and I luv the big button!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

stephanne said...

Awwww, how pretty is this??? I love your Sarah Kay image and your papers and embellies are scrumdiddily!!

Lynda said...

Love this cutie Alicia. I am hoping that mine arrives this week in the post!!! She looks so 'at home' on ur card and u have cut her out so v v well (insert jealous growl...LOL!!) I am in love with her orange hat....too cute!!