Friday, October 16, 2009

A Crazy Week


My week has been enormous! I have had things after school every night and each time I would get to crafting I would find myself too tired to create. When I would blog-hop around I couldn't find a challenge to inspire me...finally tonight I had to prioritise. With my eyes almost hanging out of my head with tiredness I made this card. I didn't even bother finding a challenge to go with it, so it is a card for a card's sake. My own sketch and my own choice of colours. I like these colours, So Saffron, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst and Cameo Coral. The window stamp is the SU Hostess Stamp Level 3 that I received when I had my SU party awhile back now.
I hope you have a lovely weekend planned. I can't wait to have a bit of a rest! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and thank you for the sweet comments you leave. I hope to blog-hop tomorrow so I will get a chance to see what you have all been making!
Until then...

5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

WOW you do some pretty nice work tired! I love the colors you chose and you did a terrific job without a challenge. Hope you have a relaxing weekend, hugs...

Victoria said...

I think it's so nice to revert back to making a card for the sake of making a card and not for the purpose of a challenge, well done you for being different!

This card is gorgeous and the sentiment is so sweet

Victoria
x

Norma said...

Alicia, what a precious card. I love your design, how you've set up the scene. The soft colour combo is wonderful and you've coloured this beautifully. Love it.

Hugs.
Norma

Jeannie said...

A perfectly sweet card Alicia!
Get lots of rest and have a great weekend!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Tina Connolly said...

Your cards are gorgeous!
www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com