Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kellie's Guest DT Call for Magnolia Down Under Store






Good evening blog friends,

I hope you had a lovely Tuesday. Mine was a busy one.

Kell is looking for a Guest DT for her new Magnolia Down Under Store. I thought I might as well have a go at entering. You need to attach some of your recent creations, some of which that have Magnolia Stamps. I went through my cards with Magnolia stamps and tried to pick out the better ones. I was actually surprised with how many I have made! Above is a selection of some of my favourites.
Why don't you enter as well. It would be super special to be a part of Kell's team and have an excuse to buy all the latest Magnolia Stamps. You have until October 17th to enter. Click here to find the details.
I am off to find a challenge for inspiration. I might get a start on it tonight and post it tomorrow. Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Oooo I just love seeing all your gorgeous work again! Always so beautiful, love them! Thank you so much for applying and good luck :) xx

Carol Dee said...

Oh My Goodness, they are all wonderful. I am sure you will soon be on a design team!!! Happy Day, hugs...

Victoria said...

I love all of these and wish you loads of luck with the DT call hun

Fingers crossed

Victoria
x

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful selection of cards, a wonderful mixture of designs, love the stitching, wishing you the best of luck in being selected. Take CareX:)

LINDA said...

These are all just gorgeous.. You would make a great DTM..Good luck..
Hugs, Linda