Thursday, October 22, 2009

Surprise!



I know you are all going to fall off your chairs when I tell you I had time to make two projects tonight! But they actually took me less than an hour to make...so unusual for me, because I am usually fussing over everything and it takes me such a long time. But, I am actually finding it really liberating not going in any challenges lately and just making what I feel like on the night. No competition, just creating. It is fun...I guess until I run out of ideas and need inspiration.
Anyway, tonight I made a simple baby girl card for my sister to give to her friend. The Kindy-glitz glitter is still a bit wet in the photo. I also made the title page for my baby album. The album is actually starting to come together now. I did use a sketch for this page. I printed the sketch out ages ago from the site wittyliving.com but when I went back tonight to try to find it I couldn't.
Another busy day for me today and another one again tomorrow...
Hope you had a fun Thursday...thanks for visiting...

5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

ohh, I lOVE the sweet pink card and great album page (you are adorable) Keep them coming. It is Thursday a.m. for me. So you are closer to the weekend than I am! Have a good day, hugs...

Tanya said...

Very beautifu|!

Victoria said...

these are both so pretty, love all the embossing and simple approach so the focus is on the photo

Victoria
x

Cheryl said...

Beautiful creations Alicia,the papers and designs are lovely!!!
xx

Amanda said...

You are so cute, glad your album is coming together, can't wait to see it.
Love Amanda