Wednesday, December 16, 2009

3rd Layout


This is the third layout for my sister for Christmas. I kept it very simple. I am putting them all in frames and I have decided that they looks way better simplified and uncluttered. This one is probably taking the simplified look to extremes lol :) DPs are all SU, hearts cut out with SU Heart punch, letters with Cricut.
I am entering this layout in the same two challenges as the post below:
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - A Christmas Gift
One more LO to go and then I have finished the set...although I am not happy with the first one now and have begun pulling it apart...not sure what to do with it at the moment...
Thanks for visiting,

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow Alicia, you have been so busy. Thay are all gorgeous your sister is very lucky to have a great sister like you.
Love Amanda

Tracy said...

Woohoo riding along in my automobile my sister beside me at the wheel...singing along as i type,lol.
Loving all your inspirational layouts Alicia and thanks again for taking part this week over at creative inspirations and good luck.
hugs
Tracy
xxx

Jeannie said...

Great job on all of your layouts Alicia!
Your sister is going to luv them!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Carol Dee said...

Your Sisters page is fabulous. Good job! hugs...

maxine said...

oh so cute thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week