Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another Birthday Card...


I just love the colour combination Brown and Blue, so when I saw this was the challenge for Stampin for the Weekend, I just had to make a card. I used my new SU DPs that I am in love with at the moment. I follwed the sketch from Truly Scrumptious, but I did alter it a little. I added some Kindy Glitz to her wings and flower, some brown lace and blue mesh and the sentiment at the bottom of the card. It is for my cousing Caroline...she loves brown and blue so hopefully she will like it.
We had a very social weekend...out for dinner Friday and Saturday night and lunch today...I hope you had a lovely weekend. Thanks for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful, I like the blue brown combination, too. She will love this. Your Magnolia is Adorable, hugs...

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Alicia and a gorgeous colour combo. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Ellen said...

This is such a beautiful card !! Yess love the color's brown and blue together too.

Ellen

Kerrie said...

Gorgeous card, I love those colours together, and stampin up paper, is great quality!

Nancy said...

Your card is beautiful, Alicia:O) Tilda is adorable, love the pretty papers and stunning lace.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)