Monday, February 8, 2010

Bikini Girls




Good evening fellow bloggers,

I have two cards to share with you tonight. These cards are for two of my cousins, Clare and Beccy. Clare lives in Mooloolaba and Beccy lives in Hervey Bay (both in Queensland) and so they are sun-loving, tropical girls in their late teens/early twenties. I thought this image "loungin' around" would be appropriate.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for these two cards. But think I missed the deadline - oops!
I hope you had a lovely weekend. We went to Newcastle to visit some friends and had a great time eating out, shopping and relaxing.
Thanks for visiting my blog tonight, and until next time, take care.

8 comments:

Victoria said...

ooh these are so summery - so dull and cold here (brrr). These will be perfect for your cousins. The second one makes me think of one of my favourite cocktails!

Hugs
Victoria
x

Kellie said...

They are both stunning and by the looks and how you described would suit them both to a T and I am sure they will absolutely LOVE them!
Hugs Kel

Laurie Marmon said...

great takes on the tuesday morning sketches. makes me wish for warmer weather!

Carol Dee said...

Mmmm nice warm cards. So bright and lovely. (I am sick of winter in IOWA, can 'ya tell?)
How was you 1st week in the new school?
Have a great week, hugs...

Leigh said...

Love these Alicia. Fabulous image.

Cheryl said...

OH I love both of them,a fab image and fabulous colouring.......they are perfect!!! Thankyou so much for your kind words!!
xx

chris said...

if only we could wear bikini's here, its so cold
here in the uk.
these cards are great, i love them both.
back soon love chris xx

Amanda said...

Love the bright summery cards, Does it make you a little homesick? Love Amanda