Saturday, March 20, 2010

Going to the Chapel and we're Going to get Married...

Good afternoon fellow blogging buddies. This is a card I made last night for my sister. She is the Matron of Honour in a wedding today and one of her little girls is a flower girl. She asked me to make her a card yesterday, so I had to quickly whip this one up. I used the colours Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana and Regal Rose. The DP and heart stickers and sentiment are from a SU scapbooking kit. The digi-image I won from a Bee Crafty competition. The love stamp is SU that I borrowed from a friend.
I distressed the edges and so am entering in the challenge "Distressed Somethings" from Stamp Something. I hope you are having a lovely Saturday afternoon. Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Alicia xx

8 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So cute! love her sparkly dress!

chris said...

Hello Alicia
love you colour scheme and that image is fab,like how you have used the SU border on the bottom.
hugs chris xx

Carol Dee said...

Nice QUICK! Card. Fun image and sparkle. You are a sweet sister to get this done on short notice.
Happy Weekend, hugs.....

Victoria said...

aw this is super cute Alicia, well made at short notice!

hugs
Victoria
x

mckinkle said...

Lovely card Alicia, talk about making it at late notice?! Just as well you work with tight deadlines!
Lovely soft colours!
Keryn x

Carol Dee said...

Happy Birthday wishes for you are posted here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1657077?&cat=500&ppuser=10465
Check it out on Splitcoast Stampers. PM me if you would like me to send you the card via SNAIL MAIL! HUGS....

Unknown said...

Sweet card, nice colors!
Hugs Gosia S.

Denimo said...

Awww... this is a great card! Love that glittery dress. Great job at distressing too!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo