Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blog Award from Kerryn


Goodmorning Blogging Buddies,

I received this Charming Blog Award from Kerryn last week. She has an amazing blog with beautiful creations and such cute pictures of her puppy dogs. If you are an animal lover you will especially love Kerryn's blog!

The translation is "Charming Blog" so I would like to pass this award onto some lovely blogging buddies I have out there in the blogging world who visit me often:

Carol
Lucinda @ Stampin Up with Lucinda
Amanda @ Blop Blop Blogger
Aussie Loz @ My free Time Filler
Chris @ Always About Colour
Leigh @ Cause I'm Me
Kez @ Kezzam
Annette @ My Pommie Purple Patch
Cheryl @ My Cardmaking Haven
Victoria @ Blue Jelly Too
Jeannie @ Dragonfly Journeys

Dont feel you have to post the award ladies if you dont have time, just know that I appreciate your friendship and your lovely comments that you leave me.

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

Thanks Alicia for thinking of me!

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Alicia, what a lovely surprise seeing my name up there, love visiting you and likewise love your visits too, take careX:)

Loz said...

Thanks Alicia!! I love visiting my fellow Aussie bloggers... and who wouldn't love seeing all your gorgeous Magnolia & CC Designs cards... speaking of which, mine were waiting for me at the post office today when I got home from Adelaide! Whoop whoop... be prepared to get sick of them!! lol!! Have a great day - school hols? have a great day with the tourists!! lol! Lots in my town too! xx

Carol Dee said...

Ahhh, THANKS, Since I do not have a blog of my own I can't post it. But love the mention. :) You are so sweet. Hugs...