Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Easter Cards and a Happy Easter to All!


Happy Easter to everyone reading! I hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend. I enjoyed having Good Friday as a holiday and celebrated by making some Easter cards. I made six mini cards...so bear with me I have lots of photos to share! To make it easeir for me (because I kept getting all the pictures and writing jumbled up) I have posted them in six different posts below...so please scroll down and keep reading for more details...

I am entering these cards in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - So Egg-citing
Charisma Cardz - Animal magic
Colour Create - Your Choice of Pastels
Stampin for the Weekend - Ribbons and Bows
The Craft Garden - Pastel Colours


10 comments:

Eiglas said...

Lovely cards - like looking at a jsr of sugared almonds!
Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas (GDT)
x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

A very happy Easter to you Alicia, it's my 23rd wedding annivarsary today, double celebrations.
Your cards are utterly gorgeous, a pastel dream and so cute.
janex

Leigh said...

Alicia, you've made some pretty and cute Easter cards. Love 'em.

mckinkle said...

Such super cards Alicia, they have all got such life in them! I love the dimension!

Have a great day!

Keryn x

Carol Dee said...

I wish for a Joyous Easter to you. I should post on each card, but will do it all here! They are (Each and every one) absoloutly adorable. The colors are bright and images adorable. Have a *Hoppy* day. Bunny hugs...

Unknown said...

Lovely cards

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

chris said...

Gosh Alicia your on fire girl, you have been busy and they are all so so gorgeous.
hugs chris xx

Janiel/ janny said...

oh goodness you have been a busy girl!!
LOVE ALL OF THE CARDS!!!! Adorable!!!!!!!

Thank you for joining us at Colour Create..
hugs, Janiel

Di said...

These are all just fabulous!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
Hugs Di xxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

These are so beautiful. Love the stamps you have been using and the colors are stunning.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
*Gunn*