Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mini Easel Card - Male

I made this mini-easel card for my cousin Jonathon's birthday. I though this Penny-Black image would be suitable. I used SU Ballet Blue card with SU DPs. I coloured with inks and aqua painter and added Kindy-Glitz to the icing. I used small mosaic tiles to hold the card in its easel position and some buttons where I would have loved to put flowers.

I am entering this card in the Charisma Cardz Challenge - Animal Magic. I think there is plenty of animal magic going on with these little hedgies!

Thanks for visiting today,

3 comments:

Loz said...

Are you an addict... to easel cards!! it's beginning to look like it! I told you they were addictive! This is a great 'boy card'. The brown and blue is perfect, and you can't go wrong with PB hedgies!! Love this one too! xx

Leigh said...

Alicia, this is so cute. Fantastic easel card.

Unknown said...

ahhh so so cute, thanks for joining Charisma