Monday, April 12, 2010

Sentiment Card



Just for something a little different....only a sentiment on this card. I saw a couple of challenges floating around blog world for a sentiment card....but think I missed them. Not to worry, I enjoyed making this card anyway. Paper is Basic Grey, Sentiment is SU, Card is Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and Bravo Burgandy. The ribbon came on a present and pearls from my stash. Very simple to make, but quite effective I think.



Two challenges that do apply to this card are:


Creative Card Crew - Vintage or Aged


Just went into town for lunch with my Auntie and home again now. Looking forward to a restful afternoon...some card-making and blogging perhaps. Hope your day is filled with fun!


5 comments:

Leigh said...

Beautiful, beautiful ribbon Alicia. Love your card.

Lori Rider said...

This is beautiful - great way to reuse your gorgeous ribbon! I love the colors, too. Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

Carol Dee said...

Very nice. I often make cards with the sentiment on the front. Especially whenI can't find just teh right image. The ribbon is delicious. :) Hugs...

ThePurplePlace said...

This is a wonderful little card! I love the idea and I love your "little" easels, I think I have the exact same set! :)

Happy Crafting,
Lisa

Julie Leblanc said...

Lovely card... thanks for sharing and playing with Our Creative Corner this week:-)