Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Winner of my Candy

Today was the drawing of my 30th Birthday Candy and I would like to say a big "thank you" to everyone who entered. The lucky winner is....

Carol Dee !!!
I am so excited for you Carol! Would you mind emailing me at: aliciamareemcnamara@gmail.com to give me your address so I can mail this very special prize out to you soon!
Also a little bit of news...I finally bought my Copics tonight online at Mad For Markers and I bought 72 Set A and B Ciaos. I can't believe it really...
I wonder how long they will take to get to me...Cost me a small fortune!
Back to school for me tomorrow. I have been struggling with it all week, but it is sitting okay with me tonight and that is a very good thing.
I hope you have had a good day today.
Thanks for visiting and congratulations Carol!

3 comments:

Sammi said...

Hi Alicia! That's the same thing I got for my 30th birthday!! :D Shouldn't take too long to get to you (I'd say early next week!)
Hope tomorrow goes well!

and Congrats to Carol!
Sammi
xx

Annette Bowes said...

Congratulations Carol. Oh Alicia you must be so excited, you are going to love them. Wishing you a wonderful day at school tomorrow, take careX:)

Carol Dee said...

Alicia, THANK YOU for drawing my name! :)
I am so excited. The email with my address is on it's way to you. I can't wait to see what you do with your birthday copics, Big Hugs...Carol Dee