Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby Boy Cards

My cousin Caroline has recently had a baby boy called Joshua.  I needed to make her a card, while I was at it I decided to make another five exactly the same.  This will give me a good stash to use and sell as needed.

I used "Thomas in Pram" from Digistamp Boutique. 
This was the first digi-stamp I bought and boy has he had a workout! I have used him many times (sometimes I colour him in pinks and dress him up as a girl).  I coloured him with Copics and mounted all the DPs onto Bashful Blue card.  I kept the design very simple because I didnt want these cards to take me ten hours!  I stamped the sentiment in Bashful Blue ink but it looks very washed out in the photos...in real life you can see it much more clearly.
 I would like to play along with the S2G Challenge - Brides and Babies and the
Stamp Something Challenge - Stamp Something Digi - Digi Stamp Challenge 

I spent most of today mowing the lawn and then visited my sister this afternoon.
It was a nice sunny day, but very cold.
I am hoping to make some more cards tonight.
Thanks for visiting me today and thank you for your lovely comments.

13 comments:

Kerrie said...

Well, you have been a busy bunny!.... but when your on a roll you just keep going, such a pretty card. Now I'm back from my weekend I will get those images in the post to you this week.

Jane Wetzel said...

just adorable! watch out...the digis get sooooo addicting! :) thanks for joining us at S2G!

Ann English said...

Darling cards-aren't you smart to mass produce! Thank you for playing Twisted Thursday at Shirleys2Girls!

Carol Dee said...

Adorable baby boy cards. Now you will need to make some pink ones. I like the name Joshua. My *Baby* Joshua is 26! Where does the time fly? Hugs...

Leigh said...

Cute baby cards Alicia.

Jessie said...

Awww, Alicia, they are gorgeous!

Jeannie said...

Hi Alicia! These are absolutely adorable!
Great coloring and I love the lace too!

Thanks for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awww, too cute! What great cards. Thanks for going digi with us this week at Stamp Something! :)

Georgia said...

This is so cute. I love the image. Thanks for playing at s2g tt.

Gina Lindsay said...

gorgeous! what a great idea to go ahead and make some extras. Thanks for joining us at S2G this week.

Lisa said...

Great colors and layout! Thanks for joining the S2G challenge this week!

Cat said...

Just adorable! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at S2G this week for our "blue" hallenge!

mckinkle said...

Oooh Alicia, I think these must be the loveliest of all baby cards! I thought the sentiments were bought until I read, blimey they are stunning!

FAB!

Keryn x