Sunday, June 27, 2010

No Card today...just some photos...

I had a special visit from my friend (and ex-student) Jasmine today. Her family were travelling back from their holiday at the snow to the Gold Coast and they stopped in for a visit. It was actually a lovely winter's day. The sun was out and it had rained over night, so everything was clean and fresh. We had lunch outside. I picked some roses from the garden to have on the table.

Here is a photo of Jas and I sitting on the little bridge in our front garden. We are both wearing our ugg boots! I am so lucky to have such a gorgeous friend. It was nice to spend time with
her today.

I have been making cards, but no post tonight...

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

5 comments:

chris said...

Hi Alicia, I cant imagine having winters like that.
roses lok so crisp and white.
hugs chris xx

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful roses Alicia, beautiful garden, looks like two beautiful flowers on the bridge too! Gorgeous wedding photos, the sun always seems to be shining, take careX:)

Carol Dee said...

It is nice that you stay in touch with your former students. You can see in this photo how much she adores you, too. Hope the cold is better. Enjoy your day,hugs...

Loz said...

Sweet Alicia! We've had glorious winter weather down here also - so much for the rain!! You know... I have a vase the exact same as that! 21st gift! Glad you had a great visit, enjoy your last week before holidays!! Counting down to Gold Coast (Hmm.... will I fit in your luggage?!!) LOL! ♥

Leigh said...

Beautiful photos Alicia.