Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stephanne's Beautiful Card

I was so lucky to win Stephanne's blog candy...delicious goodies...a gorgeous Magnolia stamp, flowers, stickles, spica pen, ribbon and lace...and not only all of that yummy stuff, but this absolutely gorgeous card! Talk about making my day!!! I was so excited to find it in my green mailbox...hard to believe things arrive from the other side of the world isn't it?

Anyway, I just LOVE this card. I have studied it oh so closely and I love the stitching, the inked edges, the sketch, the cute Maggie image, flowers, papers, lace and everything! Thank you so much Stephanne...I really appreciate your lovely candy and card.
Much love,

4 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Sweet Magnolia card. If you had not said someone else made it, I would have thought you did. It sure looks like your *style* and YES it is FUN to recieve packages from the other side of the world. {wink} [big smile] Sending hugs from hot and humid IOWA-USA

Sammi said...

oooh.. so gorgeous! What a lovely package for you!

stephanne said...

I was looking through my blog runner and thought, "oh my god, someone copied one of my cards!!" **giggles** Well, thanks for the kind words about my card and for not telling my naughty secret, lol!! I hope you enjoy the goodies, some of my favorite things in there, I have found that you have to keep the spica pen flat, no pen holders or anything, lay it flat for storage. That said, enjoy!!!
Have a great weekend hun!!
Stephanne

mckinkle said...

Well done on your blog candy! Its just like christmas isnt it when a lovely package arrives in the post!
Im not surprised you scutinised that card, we'd all do the same!!

Keryn x