Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Sunny Gold Coast

I have just been having a few days on the Gold Coast...oh how nice it is to be in warm weather!
You really appreciate it when you have been freezing for so long!  I had to take a couple of pics of where we are staying.  We are in an apartment...it is so nice, so modern, new and uncluttered!  We have a view of the broadwater.  The real ocean is behind the island of trees you can see in the bottom shot.  We are very lucky because my brother is looking after our house and our pets.
I went to a card-making party with my beautiful friends who I miss so much, I spent up big...will show you all the goodies when they arrive!  I would love to stay and chat for longer, but I am off to Harbour Town today...for a little retail therapy....
Will catch up with you soon.

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Enjoy your holiday Alicia and hope you have a wonderful time with your retail therapy.

Loz said...

Oh, you are too cruel!! Can't wait to see your goodies... enjoy the rest of your stay ♥

Jessie said...

Have fun Alicia, it looks amazing there!

chris said...

Hi Alicia, its gloomy and humid here, how envious am I!!

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful Holiday get away! Have FUN... hugs...

stampingandstitching said...

It looks beautiful there Alicia! Have fun and looking forward to seeing your new goodies when you receive them!