Monday, August 2, 2010

A Sunny Day

 Yesterday was the most beautiful sunny day...Ben and I went for a walk down our road and I took my camera.  This shot above is one of Mum and Dad's paddocks.  (They live next door to us.)  This is a crop of Oats Dad has sown. 
This photo is the blossoms on our Almond Tree.  I thought they looked so pretty against the blue sky.  I am learning to really appreciate the seasons living here and I wanted to capture this so I could remember it.

I have been card-making but I dont have anything to share yet...I will hopefully post something tomorrow....I have been working on a package of six cards today.

I have been lucky this week and have won Top 3 at Die Cut Dreams and Raise The Bar.  Last week I won Top 3 at Cowgirl Up Designs Sunday Challenge.  I am very proud and honoured.

I really hope you had a great day today...


8 comments:

Kerrie said...

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your wins, you deserve them, you do beautiful work. Second, thanks for sharing your photos, that blossom is just gorgeous. Thirdly.... the weather yesterday, was stunning, crystal blue skies.... but now its turned nasty again, cold and raining. .... look forward to seeing your six cards.

stampingandstitching said...

Congratulations Alicia on all your wins! Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos. Wish we had that beautiful blue sky here - it's so cloudly and dull today! Looking forward to seeing your cards.

Carol Dee said...

You do live in a very beautiful place. Will you get almonds from the tree? Oh, and congrats on the awards. FUN. :) Hugs...

Loz said...

Wow, look at that crop! And the almond blooms, gorgeous! I cannot wait for the wattles to come out, we've got a few that are getting close. I can tell you it's definitley winter season down here, the wind is icy! Congrats on your wins, can't wait to see your cards ♥

Cheryl said...

Beautiful photos....looks so peaceful!!!
xx

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful photos Alicia, could it have been the inspiration for your Tilda in Blue. Congratulations on your wins! Well Done, take careX:)

Leigh said...

Congratulations Alicia. Fabuluous photos.

Leigh said...

The photos are delightful Alicia. The sky is so blue and everything looks so very green.