Monday, September 6, 2010

It is so special to be part of a family...

...that is my learning for this weekend...I was reminded of it at my Auntie Brigid's 50th birthday this weekend (1950's dress-up).  I am so lucky to be a part of such a fun and loving family who accept you for who you are and love you all the same.  Here are some crazy shots...

My brother Paddy doing the "limbo".
My husband Ben and my Auntie Maureen performing.
My Auntie Ellen and Paddy playing the bongos.
My Nan and I
Ben and I
My cousins Liz and Caitlin

My Mum and Dad dancing.

Paddy and his girlfriend Renae dancing.

Me, my cousin Bid, my sister Alli and Renae

It was a fun and crazy night...we partied until about 3am.  I'm off to bed now, because its really late...hope you enjoyed the photos.

7 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Oh My Goodness it looks like everyone had fun. Love Ben's hair! hugs...

Jessie said...

Looks like you all had a ball! Love your outfit too!

Kerrie said...

Looks like such a fun party! .... what a big family you have!

chris said...

looks like alot of fun.

Annette Bowes said...

Looks like lots of fun and laughter was had, love the costumes, take careX:)

Sammi said...

Looks like fun!! Thanks for sharing all these great photos! xx

Loz said...

Looks like a blast!!
Have a great week ♥