Monday, October 25, 2010

More Clean and Simple - Male (or female) b'day cards

Hi Blogging Buddies,

Are you getting sick of my clean and simple cards yet?
I promise to show some more detailed work soon...but I needed more male b'day cards this week and these turned out to be suitable for either male or female I think. The digi image is from Designed to Delight I won a $10 voucher at their store and I stocked up on some lovely digis including this one which I cut out with circle nesties layered onto Tempting Turqouise and balck and SU DP. I added blue and balck ribbon and coloured in little bits of the image and added a teeny bit of Kindy Glitz for the flame of the candle.

I would like to enter these cards at:

One Stitch at a Time - All Celebrations

A busy working week coming up for me this week...one more day on Kinder, then Grade 5, Grade 2 and then back to Kinder...lets see how I go!

Hope you have a great week...thanks for visiting.

10 comments:

Kerrie said...

I like the clean and simple!.... kinder, grade 2, but don't know about grade 5.... have fun in the classroom!

Carol Dee said...

Great cards I love the clean and simple. (You have seen my work.) I tend to go that way more often than the fussy work. Even though I have a TON of bling and pretties in my stash! LOL.
Good Luck this week. I hope the children are all angels :) Hugs...

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful cards, i like this cute image.. Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Hugs, Nataliya.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love the clean and simple look.....bet you have a large stash of cards now!!!
xx

Jayne said...

I love this! Great colour scheme and I think you've perfected the 'clean and simple' look. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous Cards. LOve your colours.
Thank you sooooo much for joining us at OSAAT.
Chrissyxx

Sarah said...

Love these cards! Very clean and simple, but they make a big impact. Thats a great sentiment, love that its the focal point. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OSAAT.
Hope to see you back next week.
xxx
Sarah

Merry said...

Nope, not tired of them yet....I find all these cards very inspiring. Thanks for sharing Alicia.

Amanda said...

Great set of cards - I like clean and simple!
Thanks for joining in with our “All Celebrations” challenge at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Margreet said...

beautiful and simple cards .....thanks for joining OSAAT
xxx Margreet