Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mad For Markers - DT - Untraditional Christmas Colours


Hi Blogging Buddies,
I have used another LOTV Christmas bear on this Chrissie Card - hope you aren't sick of them yet...I love them!

The papers and colours are very un-traditional...but the paper kind of looks like it has snowflakes...not sure you can see them as I pretty much covered the whole thing with extra large flowers!


I used the following Copic Markers:

Browns: E47, E37, E35, E31
Turquoises: BG09, BG05, BG01
Shadows: BG10, C-1, C-3


I have a tag hidden on this card...can you find it under all those flowers?


I would like to enter the following challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenge - Christmas Cuties
OSAAT - Celebrate in Style - Bling it Up
I did it Creations - Surprise Me



Don't forget to head on over to Mad for Markers and upload your Chrissy cards in untraditional colours.

Thanks for stopping by,




8 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Nope, not tired of the sweet LOTV bears. They are so CUTE! love the blue and brown card. Hugs...

Loz said...

there he is! I love these bears!! ♥

Sammi said...

I Just love this card! The colours are GORGEOUS!!!
Sammi
xx

Jeanette said...

Stunning. I love your mix of untraditional Christmas colors. Your flower arrangement is just fabulous. Beautiful card...Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Lesley said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous none traditional card hun, just love the colours! Oh & of course the LOTV bear really sweet!
Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week, good luck. Hugs Shell xx

mckinkle said...

Oh he is just fab on this card!
Your colouring skills are second to none Alicia, I love the fact that you vary where the sun/shadows are, I just cant do that yet!! Its only ever sunny to the west of my characters! lol!

He would go great for this weeks challenge at Delicious Doodles too!

Keryn x

gina g said...

Gorgeous creation Alicia i love these stamps too. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx