Sunday, November 14, 2010

More Digital Scrapbooking



Hi Blogging Buddies,
I have been digitally scrapping more wedding photos...but don't really want photos of me plastered all over my blog! So I have been a bit reluctant to share them. I do have some different photos to share though...Today we went to a poetry show raising money for breast cancer. My brother and sister both were performers at the show. They are "Bush Poets" they write and perform poetry...I went along mainly to babysit and next door to the cafe where they were performing was a park with play equipment. So we spent lots of time in the park. I took a few photographs and played around with the Daisy Trail software scrapping them.
This is the result...






I like the bright colours of this Digi Kit called "Playground".

I thought I might play along with...

Fab'n'Funky - Circles
Moving Along With the Times - Nice and Bright

It is very hot here today 37 degrees celsius or 98.6 farenheit for those who measure in that. I am staying inside for a bit crafting away...hope your Sunday is fun. Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow what fab layouts - love those bight colours - they are so much fun
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Annette Bowes said...

Love these wonderful bright digital scrapbooking layouts, looks like everyone was having fun! Off to have have a peek at what else I may have missed, take careX:)

Carol Dee said...

I am loving the bright scrap pages. Your nieces are ADORABLE. Handsom family. As our temps plummet your rise. Cool. We are heading into winter with a snow storm in the NW corner of the state :) Hope it holds off here for a bit more. Hugs...

Sharon said...

What cheerful layouts, I love them.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again next time.
Sharon x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww how warm. its blinking freezing here (UK)
send some sun this way please lol!!
Gorgeous pages hun, love the LO's & all those bright colours are just perfect for our challenge this week!
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week, good luck & hope to see you again soon!
Hugs Shell xx

Loz said...

37ยบ!! OMG! We've cooled right back down with some rain on Saturday.. much better!!
Love these - the felt-look embellies are gorgeous and wow - you and sister are so similar, and your neice's are little sweeties! You're getting good at the digi scrapbooking! Have a great Monday ♥

Wendi said...

Wow love those colours fabulous pages I think you have the scrapbooking bug
No stopping you now
37 now thats hot my nephew lives in Australia
I'm afraid it's wet and miserable here in France
but next week is supposed to get better
Wendi

Sassy Scrapper said...

I love your layouts. The images are so cute and wicked fun! Looks like you had a lovely day. Although much too hot for me. I like it a bit on the cooler side. One of our big trips will be to Australia. This year we went to Alaska and in 2012 we are going to Ireland so maybe 2014 it will be Australia. I love to travel. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Bonnie

Brenda Brown said...

Wow what fabulous pages Alicia they are beautiful and so fresh and bright card. Thanks for sharing them with us at MAWTT.
luv {brenda} xox

andrea said...

great scrap pages,love the colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, WOW these are brilliant for our nice and bright challenge.
Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week,
Hazelxox