Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF



Hi Blogging Buddies,

Thank God its Friday!
I am extra happy...because I made it through a full week of casual teaching. I have also decided its the last full week of casual teaching I ever want to do! From next week I aim to never work a full-week again (lets hope I can stick to this idea). The whole purpose of getting into Casual Teaching was to get out of full-time work so from now on at least one day a week needs to be kept free. Next week I work four days and the week after that three days...I wont be booking in any more work for those weeks I need to rest up and chill out a bit.


I have some candles to share tonight. I made these last night. They are for my auntie. We are having a market stall before Christmas. Her part of the stall is all about angels. My part is card-making and I was thinking of doing a few wands as well. I made some candles before in red...these ones I decided to do in purple and silver. They are pretty hard to photograph...but I think I got shots of most sides of the candles. I added Kindy Glitz over the purple ink and that gives it a bit of extra sparkle.

The sentiment is:
"Wherever you go, whatever you do, may your Guardian Angel watch over you."


I would like to enter these candles in the following challenges:

Paper Cubed - Candle Decoration
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

So here is to the weekend...may it be relaxing and may there be plenty of time for crafting!
Thanks for visiting,

10 comments:

Carol Dee said...

The candels are lovely, I am sure they will sell well. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs...

chris said...

They look Fabulous Alicia

Loz said...

have fun relaxing, we're supposed to get 50-100mm of rain! So hopefully I'll have plenty of time to craft!
Love these candles, best of luck with the stall ♥

Sassy Scrapper said...

Yup TGIF!!!!! Your candles are so beautiful I love the angel image and all that sparkle. The sentiment is precious too. Hugs Bonnie

Sammi said...

These are beautiful! LOVE them! Hope the stall goes really well!
Sammi
xx

Wendi said...

Hi Alicia
email me at wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com
and I will help you out with the crackers
Wendi

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Wow!!! These are fabulous, good luck with your stall. Thanks for entering our challenge this month.

Sandy

Darlene said...

These are gorgeous and should go well! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you again real soon!

Courtney said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's!!

Courtney~

Lorrinda said...

These are beautiful, and I love the packaging too! Thank you for playing along at P3!