Friday, December 17, 2010


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Today I have been baby-sitting my five-year-old neice so I havent had much of a chance to blog or craft, but I wanted to share this little bag.  I decorated this yesterday for a Secret Santa present and I took it to a Christmas party last night.  You had to bring a $10 gift.  I filled mine with three red Christmas tree decorations.

The bag originally was plain white with black rope handles.  I took out the rope and replaced it with silver ribbon and then decorated it.  I was happy with how it turned out.  

I would like to enter some challenges:

The Pink Elephant - Winter Wonderland
Sew Many Challenges - Winter Project
ABC Challenge - Jewels and Gems
Allsorts Challenge - Last Minute Christmas


I'm off to get ready for a family dinner at the Leagues Club...so I better hop to it!
Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

Pami said...

Oooh Alicia, I love what you have done with this bag. I want to try one now!! Thank you for sharing this with us at MAWTT this week. Good luck. Pami x

Amanda said...

Wow Alicia, that is beautiful, Amanda xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Very unusual and pretty decorations But the bag is my fav piece. Just right for the festive season. It is beautiful.

Debs said...

Super little gift bag and the tree decs look gorgeous too!
Thanks for playing along with my Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

scotspanda said...

fabulous gift bag, and the decs inside are scrummy

Thanks for joining us for the Allsorts challenge this week

Hugs

Amanda xx

Carol Dee said...

Fabulous bag and great red ornaments, FUN. Hugs...

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super I love the idea. Thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Yenni Natalia said...

What a beautiful projects! love the scallop rhinestone soo much :)

thanks for sharing it with us :) wish you to come and join dutch dare challenge again :)

hugs
yenni