Tuesday, December 14, 2010

M4M DT - Anything Goes


Goodmorning Blogging Buddies,

How are you going with the Christmas preparations...I am having trouble making progress...when there is lots to do sometimes I struggle to start anything!
I have a big list for today, so hopefully I will get some things crossed off it soon!

This month there is a new challenge over at Mad For Markers and it is "Anything Goes".  How perfect for this busy time of year.  If you do have time to make a card just colour it with your Copics and link it up.

This card I made for my Dad on his birthday.  He loves deer and has about 60 of them in the paddock next to our house.  This is the time for deers to be having babies and we have seen a few little ones running around following their Mummys.  

I searched Google Images for this image and coloured with:

Greens: G99, YG63, YG03
Browns: E47, E37, E35, E31
Outline: BG10

In case I dont get time to scrap any of the photos, here is a picture of my Dad with one of my neices at the party...having a quiet moment!


I would like to enter:
OSSAT - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, and dont forget to link up your Copic projects to Mad for Markers.





6 comments:

Carol Dee said...

I love Dad's BD card and sweet photo of him with his Grandaughter. I know how you feel with a LONG list of things to do. I am exactly like that. But once I get started things usually go alng fine. Good Luck. Hugs...

Amanda said...

Hello, Happy Birthday to your Dad. Your colouring is awesome.xAmanda

Cheryl said...

A gorgeous card and beautifully coloured.A wonderful photo of your dad and niece......I hope he had a fbulous day!!
xx

Deb said...

Fabulous photo, arn't they precious. Gorgeous BD card with such vibrant colors, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, Wishes for a Happy Holiday Season
Deborah
xxx

Carol Ann said...

Great card beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this time.
Carol Ann xx

Agnieszka M said...

Alicia your card is adorable. I lov your colouring image!!

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this time and good luck.
Hugs
Agnieszka