Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mad for Markers DT - Aussie Colours


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I am having another go at the Red, Blue and White theme we have happening at Mad for Markers.  I went with this Kenny K image because they are really motivating me to "colour" at the moment.  I am down to my last scraps of red and need to buy more red card asap.  I kept the sketch simple and uncluttered so the image can really stand out.

I coloured with the following Copics:

Skin: E21, E00, R20
Hair:E47, E37, E35, E31
Reds: R59, R27, R85
Blues: B29, B24, B05
Greys: C-1, C-3, C-5
Outline: BG10


I thought I might enter some challenges as I havent entered anything for ages it seems.

Totally Papercrafts - Happy Birthday
OSSAT - New (new digi - never coloured her before)

I actually love using this colour scheme.  Everything comes out so bright and fresh.
Why dont you play along?
Link up your creations at Mad for Markers and join in the fun!

Happy Colouring,

14 comments:

Leigh said...

Lovely and bright.

Kellie said...

Oooo she is rockin on the Aussie colours hun! Your colouring is FABULOUS!

Hugs,
Kellie

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT.

Hugs Nataliya

Michelle said...

Nicely done Alicia, this looks fabulous! Your colouring is brilliant. These Kenny K images can become quite addictive, lol.

Michelle :-)

Annette Bowes said...

How Cool does she look? Wonderful card Alicia! Beautiful colouring and layout, love the buckle on the pretty satin ribbon, take careX:)

Carol Dee said...

As always your coloring is WONDERFUL. Have a wonderful week. Hugs...

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Alicia - Amazing colouring on the fabulous image. Love the punched border and the toning background. A stunning card, and thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Merry said...

Great card Alicia...very striking...great colouring.

Jill said...

Hi there!
I just found your blog through my friend Michelle who has some cards up on your website. I have a crafting blog, and am currently looking for people to feature in my new Wednesday post of "How are you Creating your Way to Success"
If you're interested in a bit of shameless promotion for yourself and your website - I'd love to feature you. Come and have a look at today's feature (Michelle) and let me know!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Curly said...

Wow Alicia this is such a beautiful card the colours are fabulously striking,
its a stunner,
I would also like to thank you for your lovely comment on my card ,

Have a great week and weekend,
Hugs Bridget :) x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow what a fantastic card and love the colours too, Thanks for stopping by mine and leaving a lovely comment, i really appreciate it :o)
have a fabbie day!
hugs and xxx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful, fun card! Your coloring is amazing.

Amanda said...

Lovely card and great colouring!
Thanks for playing along with our challenge this time over at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Jayne said...

Really great card Alicia, your colouring is beautiful and, of course, great colour scheme! Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT.