Thursday, January 13, 2011

Southern Girls DT - Valentines


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Today there is a new challenge at Southern Girls!

Valentines

We have two wonderful sponsors this fortnight and so we were lucky enough to receive two images to play with!  I made four cards altogether...probably enough Valentines cards to last me awhile!


The first two cards are made with a Pink Cat Studio digi image called Bronty.  Have you ever visited this site? Oh my there is a lot of cute, cute digis...and rubber stamps too.  I love the style...simple, cartoon images...so, so cute!


The second two cards are made with a digi called Cupcake Cherrie she is available at Tickled Pink Stamps and as a digi is only $3.50! Obviously she would be great for birthdays too!  First I did her in pinks...then I had another go and tried her in reds.  I think I like pink better...but I prefer the brown hair...which is your favourite??  I really enjoyed colouring her in with my Copic markers.


So what are you waiting for??? Dig out your love-heart stamps, papers, punches etc and link up a card at Southern Girls...you might even be lucky and win a prize!




11 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

all your cards are gorgeous Alicia! Love the brown hair but the blond is cute too.

sallysbitz2 said...

All your cards are stunning, all perfectly coloured too x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Carol Dee said...

All 4 are sooo cute! I love Bronty. Hmmm, Red or Pink, I think Pink!!! Hugs...

Michelle said...

Great selection of cards here Alicia, love the cute images.

Michelle :-)

Amanda said...

Very cute cards, I like them all x Amanda

Merry said...

Such wonderful cards Alicia.....so love Bronty. He is too cute.

Lucinda said...

Alicia these cards are so beautiful! Lucinda

Karen said...

Alicia your card is so lovely, but what impresses me the most is your COLOURING! Wowsers - you are good at it!

Karen
x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Alicia! Your cards are wicked cute and so fun! I love all your embellies!
Hugs Bonnie

Unknown said...

Super cute cards! Thanks for sharing :)

Loz said...

great cards Alicia, love that metal heart charm!! And how cute is Bronty! ♥