Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mad For Markers ~ DT ~ Crazy Hair Combo


Good Morning Blogging Beauties,

I have a Mad for Markers DT card to share today.
There is only four days left to enter a card in our Crazy hair Combo challenge.
This time I went for the colours Red, Pink and Black.
I did another tri-fold card because I really enjoyed making the last one I did.  They are easy to put together.  Not much thinking involved in where to put everything.
I really like these papers.  They are from the Kaisercraft Lovenote Collection.


I coloured with the following Copic markers:

Skin: E21, E00, R20
Pinks/Reds: RV06, RV29, R20
Greys: C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7
Black 100

I coloured some chipboard hearts in with RV06 then covered them with Crystal Effects and dry embossing glitter that stuck to the Crystal Effects.


I would like to enter some challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - And show some Stripes
Crafts and Me - Time to Spread your Wings
Paper Romance - Buttons, Ribbons and Lace
Stamp Challenges - Something Funky
One Stop Craft Challenge - Birthday Card

My Nan is sick in hospital so I took my Granddad up to see her yesterday and will do so again today.  We are hoping she gets out of Acute Care soon and into a general ward.  She is doing okay, it is to do with her heart.  It gives her trouble from time to time.

Hope you have a lovely day...I have lots to do, so I better get started!



17 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW a wonderful colour combo and fabulous colouring.....I love it!!!
xx

Carol Dee said...

WOW - another great tri-fold card. Love the colors and the Kenny K image. I hope Grandma bounces back quickly. big Hugs to all...

Karen said...

Alicia this card is just so striking in those colours. You're colouring is fantastic too!

Karen
x

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

I hope your Nanna is feeling better soon, must be tough on your poor Granddad too. It's great that you are able to help them out.

Your card looks fantastic!! I just love the fold, I have never tried one myself but feel inspired to do one now, (now to just find an extra hour a day and I would be fine, lol).

Michelle :-)

Kerrie said...

Now this is one funky card, and my teenage daughter loves it!... I hope your nan get better soon.

Anonymous said...

These folding cards amaze me....they look so tricky. She is quite the stunner isn't she with her red highlights lol. Great colouring....always love the way you do eyes. Hope your Nana picks up soon. xL

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

I'm just popping back to let you know that I have a little award on my blog for you.

Michelle :-)

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Alicia, fab image and colours too. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge. luv gina xx

Sandra P said...

OMG! Talk about detail! This is gorgeous :)
Love it all!

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Marion said...

Wonderful card Alicia and such a fab image. Colouring is awesome and very pretty lace. Thanks for playing along at Magical Mondays.

Judy Rozema said...

Wow! How cool! I love that style of card! Thanks for playing at Paper Romance this week!

ladyjanet_56 said...

This is a beautiful card love the Kenny image, DP's & colour. thank you for joining in at OSCC, Janet

Lori said...

Wow! Love it! That image is cute, and the card is wonderful with all that paper and the color scheme you chose! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours. Thanks for joining the MM lace challenge.

Liz Weber said...

Hi Alicia, your card is devine! Love the elegance, the rich colours, the gorgeous image! FAB card! Hope you had a great weekend!

Jayne Hayward said...

Beautifully coloured image and love the card layout. Great use of the lace in your bow.

Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday

Jayne xx

Vixykins said...

This is just beautiful! I love the bold colors! Thank You for playing at Crafts & Me, hope to see you again x