Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Two Baby Shower Cards and a Happy Birthday


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Two little Baby Shower cards to share this afternoon.
Made mainly from bits and pieces of a DCWV Baby Stack.


My heart goes out to all those in Northern Queensland today as they prepare for Cyclone Yasi.
My relatives, my blogging friends...stay safe up there...I am praying for you all.
xxxx

Lastly a little card I have recently made. I am making two of these but the other one is half finished and sitting dangerously in the "I will get back to it later" pile!


Thought I might play along with:

Sir Stampalot - All Creatures Great and Small
Paper Playtime - Digi Monday Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft - Old MacDonald had a farm
(deer and sheep - we have both of those animals on our farm)

Thats all for me today, I am off to take my dog Ellie for a walk.

6 comments:

Fliss said...

These are all just adorable Alicia. That little Bambi looks so cute on your card too.
Fliss x

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Alicia ! Your cards are so sweet ! Love the DP coordinated to the topper ! So cute ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Carol Dee said...

Sweet Cards today. The weather around the world is CRAZY. Floods, cyclones and blizzards. We are in the teeth of a big winter blizzard. A no school day :) but lots of snow to move when it stops. :( Our son's driveway has an 8 foot drift!

Jeannie said...

Hi Alicia! Just thought I'd stop by for a visit. It looks like you're keeping busy and there was lots of beautiful things for me to look at!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Maria Matter said...

oh my, that is a bunch of cuteness in one post! lol
these are fabulously adorable Alicia!! lovin' that little deer one!
thank you for playing along with us this week @ Paper Playtime!
hugs

Faye said...

Wow, cute cards. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x