Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Variety of Male Cards


Good evening Blogging Beauties,

I have some cards to share that have been waiting to be posted for about a week.
I think there is only one left that hasn't been sold or given away...I have needed lots of male cards lately!  Am just home from my first Floristry course.  I had fun! I have taken a photo of my bouquet and will post tomorrow.  Can't wait to show it to you!







Thanks for your lovely comments and your blogging friendship.
I love sharing things with you.

Alicia xx

P.S I am getting sick of the signature always going to the left and not being centred...might not use if for awhile.
P.S.S.  I dont seem to have time to enter any challenges lately...I dont know why, but life seems very busy!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

They are all amazing!

Karen said...

Hey there Alicia!

These male cards are awesome! You do them so well!

I can't wait to see your floral creation - I reckon you'll be a natural at it!

Karen
x

Vicki Fraser said...

Hi Alicia, you have some great ideas there for male cards. I love the clocks and music.

Leigh said...

Goodness Alicia you have been busy. Great cards.

Loz said...

I'm hearing you on the busy front! I have one less child at home all day but I seem so much busier! She really was my little helper!! I love all these cards Alicia, the clocks are great! ♥

Kerrie said...

Fantastic male cards....