Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mad For Markers ~ DT ~ New Challenge - Tag Sketch


Hi Blogging Beauties,

There is a new challenge over at Mad for Markers and it is a Tag challenge designed by Melissa.
There is some lovely inspiration already over at the Mad for Marker's Challenge Blog!
I will  be posting mine next Tuesday.
Hope I can make up a nice one!!


Today though, I have another card.
I get a lot of special requests through my Card Site Aussie Cards for Sale.
This was a request for an 80th Birthday.
I felt comfortable in choosing these papers because the lady turning 80 buys cards off me and so I am familiar with her tastes in cards.  I kept it very simple...but the papers are very decorative so I didnt need to do too much.

I have a very busy week happening this week!
(The story of my life)
I had Kindergarten today and it was a very busy day!
Hope you had a happy day.

Will talk again soon,
Alicia xx

9 comments:

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Just beautiful!! I love making cards.

Sammi said...

Such a gorgeous card!! LOVE it!!
xxx

TRACEY O said...

Nice card Alicia. Very pretty colours.

Carol Dee said...

Just giving another try! LOVE the card. Hugs...

Cheryl said...

You card is so pretty! I love the colors and papers you used.

Kerrie said...

Wonderful 80th birthday card, so elegant.... oh my those kindergarden kids are a challenge!.. my grandson started this year... I feel for his teacher.

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS and so elegant......perfect for an 80 year old lady!!! I hope things slow down for you soon!!
xx

Merry said...

That is so beautiful Alicia...what pretty papers.

Loz said...

Perfect for an 80th card! I got asked for a 48th card at the market.. not for me to make one, but rather did I have one with the numbers on it ready to go? jeez.. some people expect WAY too much :) Have fun with the Kindy kids.. I have one at home full-time and I have no idea how you go and have a heap of them for 6 hours!!! ♥