Thursday, May 19, 2011

Southern Girls DT ~ Lace and Pearls and a LO (rare I know, but finally here!)



Hi Blogging Beauties,

The challenge over at Southern Girls this week is another girly theme, but this time it is about the embellishments, show us the frills of lace and polish ofpearls on your lovely creations this week.Thank you to our fabulous sponsors for this challenge, be sure to pop by their web stores and have a look around at the wonderful images they have to offer.
International Sponsor


New Zealand - Australia Sponsor

I made my card for my brother's girlfriend Renae, but it was for my Mum to give her.  Mum loved the way it turned out.  Also today I have a LO to share.  This is a photo of my cousin Di with her newborn baby Ella.  I am putting all my LOs that I like on a new page in my blog.  You can see them here if you want to have a little sticky.


I hope you had a good day today.  I have finished work for the week and have tomorrow off!! Yay!! Hope to catch up on lots of things.

Thanks for stopping by, I will post some more blog candy soon.

Alicia xx

7 comments:

Linda said...

A very striking card Alicia. Love the LO too...is it a digi?? Enjoy your day off tomorrow....hope you get to do what you want to do:-)

Kerrie said...

Wow, this is elegant..... and your page is gorgeous, such a cute wee one!

Julie said...

Such a classy card! And,I didn't realise you were such a talented scrapbooker! What a beautiful layout! Enjoy your day off,Julie x

Merry said...

Oh wow...this is a beautiful card Alicia. That lace square is perfect....I have never seen anything like that before.

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful card. Love the pearls and lace. Your scrap page LO is sweet. Such a nice photo of your cousin and baby girl. Hugs....

karenw said...

Alicia, you know I love that card, so very classy! And the Lo!!!! Just gorgeous, perfect photo and you've done it proud. xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

WOW - your card is gorgeous.......

Hugs
Judith