Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mad for Marker's Brown Hair Challenge



Hi Blogging Beauties,

What a great response we had to our Mad for Marker's brown hair challenge!
So many delicious entries to hop on through!
Thanks to everyone who entered.

I was having a little practice with my brown hair colouring and I coloured in this cute little image.
She is not on a card yet...will have to find some yummy papers to suit!

These are the Copics I used:

Browns: E47, E37, E35, E33
Blues: B24, B97, B45
Reds: R27, R46, R59
Skin: E21, E51, R20
Outline: C-1

If you missed out on entering our challenge this fortnight, stay tuned for our next one!
More fun coming up soon!

I went to my niece's b'day party today and have a little pic to share.
Thank goodness the sun has come out again here!


Happy colouring,

Alicia xx

4 comments:

Lavender and old lace said...

great colouring Alicia,I missed this sorry,what a pair of cuties those two are have a nice weekend love Dorothy xx

Carol Dee said...

Sweet image waiting for a card. Your Neices look DELIGHTED with the cake! How cute they are. :) Hugs....

Loz said...

can't wait to see what you do with the image Alicia!! the sun is shining down here too.. glorious :)

Unknown said...

Lovely........ love the colors you have used....... and thats such a cute pic:)