Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mad For Markers ~ DT ~ Brown Hair Colour



Hi Blogging Beauties,


 So over at Mad for Markers this fortnight the challenge is colouring brown hair.  Brown copics are actually my favourite to colour hair with.  I was asked to make a card for a friend of my sisters and she wanted to include her three kiddies on the front.  I was so happy when I double checked and found out they all had brown hair! I knew I could then use this card for the current challenge.  Now the prize is a couple of brown Copic Markers.  So you should definitely enter!!! 

Head on over here to link up your card.

I appologise for the night-time pics, but the day has got away from me a little today.

The Copics I used are:

Hair: E47, E37, E35, E33, E31
Skin: E00, E21, R20
Blues: B97, B32, B95, B00, BG05, B05
Pinks: RV06, RV04, RV42
Yellows: Y15, Y08, Y02
Greens: G99, YG95, G85
Outline: C-1

Lots of colours on this card!
Here is a pic of the inside...


Off to work for me tomorrow for a couple of days.
I hope you had a lovely day today!

By the way...
Have you checked out the Aussie Cards for Sale Facebook Page?
Why not head on over here and "like" it.
There is lots of yummy inspiration.

Alicia xx

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

wonderful card, the kids are really cute! I NEED some nice brown markers. Have a greatt time at work! :) Hugs...

Merry said...

Those are such cute little kid images and I love how you have coloured them.

Cheryl said...

OMG this is so very cute and beautifully coloured!!!
xx