Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mad for Markers ~ Pink and Yellow Challenge



Hi Blogging Beauties,

I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far!
I have a cased Clean and Simple card for you today.
A lady wanted me to make this for her grandaughter and she saw a card made by the talented Aussie Cards for Sale designer Iwona Palamountain and 
asked me if I could make one just like it.  
This is Iwona's beautiful card.  I can see why it has been a top seller at Aussie Cards for Sale.


I changed the colours because I wanted it to fit in with the current Mad for Markers 
Pink and Yellow Challenge.

The Copics I used are:

Pinks: RV34, RV23, RV13, RV21
Yellows: Y08, Y11, Y06
Skin: E11, E21, E00, R20
Hair: E47, E57, E35, E11

The clouds I printed out were already coloured and I found them by googling "clouds" in an image search.

Have you seen this yet???
The first issue of Copicendium.


I am so excited, my copy came in the mail yesterday!!

These gorgeous little magazines are available at Mad for Markers for only $6.95 and are packed full of inspirations, tips and ideas.  Go straight here to purchase yours.
I was lucky enough to have a few of my cards published in this issue.

Only a week left to enter the Mad for Marker's  Pink and Yellow challenge so link up your creations here and I will pop around and visit you.  The prize is a pink and yellow Copic marker.

Happy Colouring,

Alicia xx

4 comments:

Loz said...

congrats on the puiblications in the magazine, and well done with the CASE of Iwona's card! I love the sweet clouds ♥

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Aww, I'm SO glad the card was popular! You did a great job CASE'ing!

Carol Dee said...

Congrats on getting your cards published in the new magazine. :) I think I like your yellow and pink version of the card better than the orginal! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs...

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the clean design.