Thursday, July 14, 2011

Southern Girls Happy Birthday Challenge and Candy



Hi Blogging Beauties,

Welcome to another challenge at Southern Girls!!!! This week we want to see projects with a birthday theme. As always our challenge is open to all types of papercraft, scrapbooking, ATCs, cards, off the page..... if you make it with paper, we want to see it.

International Sponsor

NZ - Australia Sponsors




For my card I made this as a special order for a cousin to give her best friend.
All I seem to be making I special orders at the moment!!
This afternoon I am working on some dog cards.

Dont forget to enter my candy for the watercolour crayons here.

Click here to enter my candy!

And the candy at Aussie Cards for Sale here.

Click here to enter the candy at Aussie Cards for Sale

I hope you have a lovely day today.

Thanks for stopping over at my blog.

Alicia xx

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

The birthday card is beautiful. Lauren is sure to love it. :) Hugs...

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I love the blue and black color combo! So bold and fun.