Thursday, July 28, 2011

Southern Girls Winter Inspiration Challenge


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Hooray! It is time for a new challenge at Southern Girls!
There is a photo this fortnight for inspiration and this is it...


It is a winter scene...so you have to use this picture as inspiration and make a wintery card!
Could be perfect for those motivated and organised card-makers who have started their Chrissie cards.  (Sadly I am not one of them!)

We were given Meljen images for this challenge and I chose this cute mailbox snuggled up in a winter scarf.  I coloured with Copics and these are the colours:

B00, B93, B12, B32, B23, B45, BV31, V12, C-1, C-0

Dont forget to check out my candies in the sidebar before you head off to enter your card at Southern Girls.

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day : )

Alicia xx

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the shades of blue & violet you used. The inspiration photo is stunning too.

Cheryl said...

I forgot to mention, I love the little scarf your card. It is perfect.

Carol Dee said...

Ahhh winter! Funny to think about while it is so HOT here! Cute image, Hugs....

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous card!! I love the winter feel of it!! Sounds so appealing to me right now!! ;)

Louise F NZ said...

This is adorable Alicia, love the colours you have used and gorgeous embellishments too.

Lila said...

Hi Alicia,this is so beautiful...
It is a pleasure to come to view your work.

xx:)
Lila

Bron said...

This card is so pretty. I love the soft colours and the iamge is perfect as are all those gorgeous embellies that you have used. Hugs from Bron