Monday, August 29, 2011

A Collection of Polka-dot Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I have had these cards made from a long time ago...I think it was January...and I have never blogged them.


I bought myself a little package of goodies one day at Spotlight and came home intently on making cards.  I took a little photo of what I bught before I started the creating part.  I actually fell in love with the brown and white polka-dot paper which was on the back of one of these papers and I mainly used that.  The plain orange and plain aqua was on the back as well.






Then I got creating and made these cards.

The soil for my vegie patch was delivered today.
I just need to plant my seedlings now.
We are finally getting some nice spring weather and it really makes you want to get out into the garden.  I have been out in it a little bit cleaning up some dead plants knocked by the winter frosts.  I hope to post some photos soon.

Have a lovely Monday.

Alicia xx

6 comments:

Sammi said...

oooh.. those polkadots are FAB!!! LOVE your cards!!
Hope you had a great weekend!
(hugs)
Sammi
xxx

Leigh said...

Excellent polka dot cards Alicia.

kiwimeskreations said...

You must have had a ball doing those cards :-). i have got my first veggie plants for the garden too.
Blessings
Maxine

Mary J said...

Great makes Alicia! I especially love the lace ones!

It's turning autumn here in the UK - really makes you want to stay inside!!

Carol Dee said...

You have been busy. Love those papers. Ultra fun flowers and embelishments, too.
Our Garden is at it's peak. Everything came on at once. Busy canning and preserving what we don't eat or give away. Frost is about 6 weeks away :(

Sandra H said...

Truly gorgeous creations your such an inspiration to us all:) Sandra H