Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pink Birthday Cards


Hi there Blogging Beauties, 

I went to the markets on Saturday and needed some cards in my stash so I was on a card-making mission.  I made some pink birthday cards....



I made lots of others too, but will save some for another day.

Life is hectic at the moment.
I am sorting out a few things and trying to get up to date.
I need to buy a new vachume cleaner and have been researching them today...
It is hard to know which one to get, on the internet 
no one can seem to agree on the best model!!
I hope to catch up on my commenting very soon and visit you.
I hope you are well and happy and life is treating you nicely.

Alicia xx

4 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Three lovely pink Birthday cards, I am sure they sold FAST!
Interested in which vacumm cleaner you chose. I have not really liked the last 3 I have owned. What a pain.
Have a terrific Day, hugs...

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely cards - the one with the black swirl is stunning! I would recommend a Dyson cleaner - love mine :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Mary J said...

Alicia, these are all so pretty honey! Can't wait to see the rest!

I know what you mean about life being hectic! I am trying to visit all my blog friends but there aren't enough hours in the day!

Basslady said...

a gorgeous collection of beautiful and marvellous cards!

GREAT job, hon!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo