Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mad for Marker's Spring Challenge



Hi Blogging Beauties,

This is my very late Mad for Markers post that should have gone up yesterday.
But I was feeling unwell and so it is only getting up today!
For our Spring-time challenge I have made a set of three identical clean and simple cards.
I went for a very spring-time image with a flower and a cute little chickie.  It is a Designed to Delight image I think I won awhile back now.

I went for a clean and simple design for a change, because sometimes I get sick of it taking me two hours to make a single card.  And sometimes I just feel like colouring in and not spending most of my time fussing with layers of paper and embellishments.  So I can say that I really had fun making these little cards.  I am sure they will come in handy in my stash.


The Copics I used are:

Pinks: RV06, RV04, RV02
Yellows:YR23, Y15, Y02
Greens: YG23, YG03, YG11

Not long now until the Copic Conference.  I can't wait!! Head over here to check out all the details if you are like me and just cant bear to miss out!!  I cant wait to colour all weekend with no interruptions (except chattering) and learn new skills.

You still have a week to enter our Spring Challenge...so get your cards in!

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

Alicia xx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow these are lovely great colours and lovely sprinkle of glitter dust looks amazing:) Sandra H

Carol Dee said...

Oh My Goodness such simply adorable cards.

Merry said...

These cards are so lovely Alicia....really like the colours you have used. How lucky are you to have a Copic night.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love those cards - they are so sweet.
Blessings
Maxine

Irene said...

These are fabulous Alicia, and colouring is just perfect.
Irene x