Thursday, October 13, 2011

A few recent creations...


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I have a few creations to share today.

A lady at the market asked me to decorate some notebooks for her as Christmas presents.  (How organised is she!!) She wanted to have the first initial of each girl on the front cover.  Three are for girls around the age of 5 or 6 - they are the pink ones and one is for a girl aged 11 - that is the white one.





I wanted to enter these journals in the Ribbon Carousel Sparkle and Bling challenge you have to use ribbon and sparkle or bling.

Also I coloured an image at the Mad for Marker's conference in all greys.
This was one of the demonstrations we had.
Some of you expressed interest in seeing what we coloured.
I have put the image on a card (kept it pretty simple) for my sister who wants the card for our cousin.


I was happy with how the image came out.

I used the colours C-0, C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7.


I would like to enter this card in Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes

Also I have a new corner punch and I am obsessed with rounding off the corners now.
Can you tell!!
I love the rounded corner look!

Life is busy as usual.  I am stepping up the tutoring from next week with two new students so am busy preparing for that.  I hope you are having a great week.

Thanks so much for visiting.

Alicia xx

9 comments:

Irene said...

Cool notebooks Alicia, and your colouring is perfect, as usual.
Irene xx

Carol Dee said...

I love the notebooks. (Especially the C *wink*) I am sure she was pleased with the fonished products. Cool B&W image. It made a great boys card. Hugs...

Sandra H said...

These are lovely:) Sandra H

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your style Alicia - those notebooks are gorgeous!! The card is really dramatic. Well done!!
Blessings
Maxine

Loz said...

oooh, I love the white one! what a great idea.. might have to case that one for my niece! did you get my email? anyways, have a great day x

Cheryl said...

Your altered notebooks are lovely! They will make wonderful gifts. I am jealous of your customer's organization.

I love your card! Your coloring is fabulous! I have never tried to color an image like this (just black & white). I find it intimidating. You did it BEAUTIFULLY.

Mary J said...

All such a fab makes! Love the notebooks and he is one cool dude!

Sammi said...

These are gorgeous! Some little kids are going to LOVE those books!!! Well you know I loved your black and white colouring! This looks AMAZING here on the card! I do love it!
Sammi
xx

Philippa Petty said...

Great card Alicia. This was one of my fave technique for the weekend. xx